New Program: CYL Girls’ Fall Training
Cambridge Youth Lacrosse is excited to announce a new fall training program which will provide girls an opportunity to develop their skills together under the instruction of our Cambridge Select and High School coaches. We believe there is a benefit in having our girls play together consistently across seasons – to develop the bonds and teamwork that lead to success as they grow.
The intent is to offer a flexible fall training opportunity that will be both challenging and fun for our girls. No matter what your daughter’s experience level, the fall program will help her improve her lacrosse skills. Whether you are looking to fine tune skills, elevate your game, or looking to be challenged with competitive, fast-paced training to prepare for the select season, this program is right for you.
The schedule is designed to allow girls to also play in traditional lacrosse leagues, club teams or other sports/activities in the fall. We want to provide an opportunity for all Cambridge girls to develop their skills in the fall – with the flexibility to take part in other programs.
- Training Days: skill-level appropriate, high energy drills
- 2 hour sessions held Wednesday evenings from August 21st through October 30th (no session during fall break)
- 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Play Days: small sided game, intra-squad or nearby programs
- 90 minute sessions held on 4 Saturdays in September & October (weekends selected to avoid most tournaments)
- Girls in 4th – 8th grade (grouped by experience and skill level)
- Cogburn Woods Elementary School
- All sessions led by Coach McKynsey Douglas and Coach Kayla Jones with HS players assisting
- Guest coaching from Coach Kate Heninger
- $160, which includes all training days, play days and a reversible pinnie
- US Lacrosse membership required
Leave a Comment