Cambridge Youth Lacrosse is the premier youth lacrosse program in Milton, Georgia for boys and girls residing in the Cambridge High School attendance zones.
Our Program fields Youth Recreation Teams K - 8th grade and Youth Select Teams 6th - 8th grade.
It is the mission of the Cambridge Youth Lacrosse (“CYL”) Program to conduct and maintain the finest youth school lacrosse program in the Metropolitan Atlanta region. This mission shall be achieved by:
- Generating interest in lacrosse among young men and women residing in the Cambridge High School district.
- Teaching the fundamentals of lacrosse and developing players through effective practice.
- Encouraging a high level of academic achievement and physical conditioning year-round.
- Creating a team environment that is admired by others who are not participants in the Program.
- Ensuring sportsmanship on the field and citizenship off the field.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Jason Alberici - President
Kris Liptak - VP/Athletic Director
Tripp Johnson - Treasurer
April Donner - Secretary
Alicia Hirsch - Registration Director
Ally Fitzgerald - Communications Director
Jeff Toeppner - Lacrosse Operations Director
Jennifer Thurman - Uniform & Spirit Wear Director
Matt Bowerman - Boys Program
Louis Thurman - Girls Program
Ann Scheraldi - Community Outreach
Diana Ward - Impact Testing
Emily Miller - Team Manager Coordinator
Past President - Jason Pawlowski
CAMBRIDGE YOUTH LACROSSE POLICIES
2845 Bethany Bend
Milton, GA 30004